WILDFLOWERS BIODEGRADABLE GLITTER 10ml jar
If you love the idea of frolicking but hate the thought of bees, itchy grass and hay-fever, this glitter is for you.
Reminiscent of the wildflowers you read about in Jane Austen novels, only without all the sneezing. A glorious mix of chunky and fine purple, silver, deep pink-y red, and turquoise.
SO MMMMM ........ WHAT DO YOU DO WITH IT?
1) First some Aloe gel or lash glue, this sticks it to the skin
2) Swipe it on your cheekbones and give a little spin
3) Glide it on your eyelids, even sprinkle in your hair
4) Shake it on your body for some extra special flare
5) Add it to your craft kit so your goods are never plain
6) The only thing that stops you is your very clever brain!
This glitter is certified to break down, so just sprinkle it in the garden when you’ve finished with it.
THEN WHAT HAPPENS?
Well because it's made from plants not plastic
No matter where it ends up Mother Nature will lovingly consume it, and break it down within 90 days.
ARE YOU WONDERING ...... HOW DOES SHE DO THIS?
It's Certified OK Biodegradable WATER this means guaranteed biodegradation in a natural environment.
Want to know more about mother nature and her wondrous powers or the nitty gritty details of our glitter CLICK HERE