RAIN FOREST BIODEGRADABLE GLITTER 10ml jar
There’s nothing quite like a rainforest. The lush greens, winding trees and magical creatures make it a world all of its own. Each winding corner reveals a new mystery and a secret story of the life that hides within.
It’s also a breeding ground for mosquitoes, snakes, and spiders. If you’d rather not risk malaria and a bite from an eastern brown, try this rainforest inspired glitter instead.
A lush mix of chunky and fine greens with a touch of opal.
SO MMMMM ........ WHAT DO YOU DO WITH IT?
1) First some Aloe gel or lash glue, this sticks it to the skin
2) Swipe it on your cheekbones and give a little spin
3) Glide it on your eyelids, even sprinkle in your hair
4) Shake it on your body for some extra special flare
5) Add it to your craft kit so your goods are never plain
6) The only thing that stops you is your very clever brain!
This glitter is certified to break down, so just sprinkle it in the garden when you’ve finished with it.
THEN WHAT HAPPENS?
Well because it's made from plants not plastic
No matter where it ends up Mother Nature will lovingly consume it, and break it down within 90 days.
ARE YOU WONDERING ...... HOW ON EARTH DOES SHE DO THIS?
It's Certified OK Biodegradable WATER this means guaranteed biodegradation in a natural environment.
Want to know more about mother nature and her wondrous powers or the nitty gritty details of our glitter CLICK HERE