There’s nothing quite like a rainforest. The lush greens, winding trees and magical creatures make it a world all of its own. Each winding corner reveals a new mystery and a secret story of the life that hides within.
It’s also a breeding ground for mosquitoes, snakes, and spiders. If you’d rather not risk malaria and a bite from an eastern brown, try this rainforest inspired glitter instead.
A lush mix of chunky and fine greens with a touch of opal.
YOU’RE PROBABLY WONDERING WHAT HAPPENS TO YOUR GLITTER WHEN IT'S DONE ALL IT CAN FOR YOU.
Well because it's made from plants not plastic
No matter where it ends up Mother nature will consume it within her ample bosom, and break it down within 90 days.
It's Certified OK Biodegradable WATER this means guaranteed biodegradation in a natural environment.
Want to know more about mother nature and her wondrous powers or the nitty gritty details of our glitter CLICK HERE
SO MMMMM ........ WHAT DO YOU DO WITH IT?
1) First some Aloe gel or lash glue, this sticks it to the skin
2) Swipe it on your cheekbones and give a little spin
3) Glide it on your eyelids, even sprinkle in your hair
4) Shake it on your body for some extra special flare
5) Add it to your craft kit so your goods are never plain
6) The only thing that stops you is your very clever brain!
THE GLITTER TRIBE RAINFOREST IS MIXED FROM THE Bioglitter® PURE AND SPARKLE RANGE