FIRE SIDE BIODEGRADABLE GLITTER 10ml jar
There’s just something wonderous about sitting by a campfire. The way the colours dance through the air, always to the beat that only they can hear. The rich red, orange and yellow hues breath warmth and life into the night. You manage to roast and eat approximately 178 marshmallows, and still ask if anyone brought any chips.
We’ve bottled some of that fire side magic into this chunky and fine mix of deep reds and burnt oranges. You will need to BYO marshmallows.
SO MMMMM ........ WHAT DO YOU DO WITH IT?
1) First some Aloe gel or lash glue, this sticks it to the skin
2) Swipe it on your cheekbones and give a little spin
3) Glide it on your eyelids, even sprinkle in your hair
4) Shake it on your body for some extra special flare
5) Add it to your craft kit so your goods are never plain
6) The only thing that stops you is your very clever brain!
This glitter is certified to break down, so just sprinkle it in the garden when you’ve finished with it.
THEN WHAT HAPPENS?
Well because it's made from plants not plastic
No matter where it ends up Mother Nature will lovingly consume it, and break it down within 90 days.
ARE YOU WONDERING ...... HOW ON EARTH DOES SHE DO THIS?
It's Certified OK Biodegradable WATER this means guaranteed biodegradation in a natural environment.
Want to know more about mother nature and her wondrous powers or the nitty gritty details of our glitter CLICK HERE