AMETHYST BIODEGRADABLE GLITTER
She’s a bold one, this one. Not afraid to say what everybody’s thinking
and the absolute life of the party. Yep, even parties that go later than 9.00 pm.
She’s chunky and sparkly and will probably beat you at Super Mario.
YOU’RE PROBABLY WONDERING WHAT HAPPENS TO YOUR GLITTER WHEN IT'S DONE ALL IT CAN FOR YOU.
Well because it's made from plants not plastic
No matter where it ends up Mother nature will consume it within her ample bosom, and break it down within 90 days.
It's Certified OK Biodegradable WATER this means guaranteed biodegradation in a natural environment.
Want to know more about mother nature and her wondrous powers or the nitty gritty details of our glitter CLICK HERE
So go on ........... use it to replace traditional PET plastic glitter
Remember it's NOT JUST FOR MAKE UP ....... use for arts and crafts, perfect for potion making and sparkling up sensory play, pop it into playdough, and stir it in with slime.
Suitable for face, hair, body, nails and FDA approved
No need for harsh glue
Use chap stick, paw paw balm, aloe vera gel or eyelash glue to pop glitter on using fingertips, or a brush.
AMETHYST BIO GLITTER FROM THE Bioglitter® SPARKLE RANGE